VIP for jstnotherjetnoob

Clansmen Home Forums Declined Applications VIP for jstnotherjetnoob

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? …..jstnotherjetnoob
    How old are you (18+ preferred)?…..15
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?……….. cause i have many friends that play this server
    What other games have you played?………… saints row the third, call of duty, planetside 2, ghost recon online, minecraft
    Do you have previous game Admin experience?………. nope
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? …………….i do have a microphone and i do have mumble
    Were you referred by a member (who)?……………… Spas-12-Slugs, HidingGhillie
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?…………………..i promise to abstain from hacking, cheating and glitching

• Author

dchaff98

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? …..jstnotherjetnoob
      How old are you (18+ preferred)?…..15
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?……….. cause i have many friends that play this server
      What other games have you played?………… saints row the third, call of duty, planetside 2, ghost recon online, minecraft
      Do you have previous game Admin experience?………. nope
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? …………….i do have a microphone and i do have mumble
      Were you referred by a member (who)?……………… Spas-12-Slugs, HidingGhillie
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?…………………..i promise to abstain from hacking, cheating and glitching

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.