UnrLsL4yEr

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA UnrLsL4yEr

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1.What is your in-game name? UnrLsL4yEr
    2.How old are you (18+)? 24
    3.Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Looking to meet new people, have some fun, and destroy the competition.
    4.What other games have you played? All COD’s, WoW, All BF’s and many more.
    5.Do you have previous game Admin experience? Not sure, If your talking leadership skills in clans then yes I have been running my own groups since 2004.
    6.Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes, double yes.
    7.Were you referred by a member (who)? No, I saw your server and applied.
    8.Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes.
    9.Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I agree.

• Author

UnrLsL4yEr

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1.What is your in-game name? UnrLsL4yEr
      2.How old are you (18+)? 24
      3.Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Looking to meet new people, have some fun, and destroy the competition.
      4.What other games have you played? All COD’s, WoW, All BF’s and many more.
      5.Do you have previous game Admin experience? Not sure, If your talking leadership skills in clans then yes I have been running my own groups since 2004.
      6.Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes, double yes.
      7.Were you referred by a member (who)? No, I saw your server and applied.
      8.Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes.
      9.Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I agree.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.