TwoStep952

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA TwoStep952

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? TwoStep952

How old are you (18+ preferred)?36

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Best run server I’ve been on. I am newish, and aim to learn. You guys seem to fit the bill quite nicely. Low pings help.

What other games have you played? FPS wise, A few Battlefields (1942, etc), the Splinter Cell series, Arma 2, OA, 3, Planetside 2 (aka gankfest 2013), the Far Cry series, Skyrim and the entire Elder Scrolls saga (does that count?) . I have a ton of Sim (sub, flight, etc) experience, and a good deal of strategic as well (Crusader Kings II, All the Total War games, Civ series), and minecraft (mostly with my son).

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I do, but not in Battlefield. I admin’d for a friend on several of his Arma servers (Script kiddies died horrible deaths by my hand)

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? Indeed I do.

Were you referred by a member (who)? Nope.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Cheating hackers are a blight upon society. In King TwoStep’s world, they would be publically burned at the stake. Does that answer your question? (TL:DR- Yes, I promise to abstain)

• Author

TwoStep952

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? TwoStep952

How old are you (18+ preferred)?36

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Best run server I’ve been on. I am newish, and aim to learn. You guys seem to fit the bill quite nicely. Low pings help.

What other games have you played? FPS wise, A few Battlefields (1942, etc), the Splinter Cell series, Arma 2, OA, 3, Planetside 2 (aka gankfest 2013), the Far Cry series, Skyrim and the entire Elder Scrolls saga (does that count?) . I have a ton of Sim (sub, flight, etc) experience, and a good deal of strategic as well (Crusader Kings II, All the Total War games, Civ series), and minecraft (mostly with my son).

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I do, but not in Battlefield. I admin’d for a friend on several of his Arma servers (Script kiddies died horrible deaths by my hand)

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? Indeed I do.

Were you referred by a member (who)? Nope.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Cheating hackers are a blight upon society. In King TwoStep’s world, they would be publically burned at the stake. Does that answer your question? (TL:DR- Yes, I promise to abstain)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.