Thriftylol – Ban – Racism / Intolerant Language

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Thriftylol – Ban – Racism / Intolerant Language

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I honestly feel like half the time I got warned it was from something I said that wasn’t racist or intolerable at all, for example, you don’t allow the word “Jew”, and I was warned for that several times because my friend on the server’s username is “CaptainJew”.

Your server is the only one that really suits me, and if you unban me, ill write you the most beautiful poem ever written.
      It will bring tears to your eyes <3

I hope you consider my appeal,
      Thriftylol

• Author

Anonymous

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I honestly feel like half the time I got warned it was from something I said that wasn’t racist or intolerable at all, for example, you don’t allow the word “Jew”, and I was warned for that several times because my friend on the server’s username is “CaptainJew”.

Your server is the only one that really suits me, and if you unban me, ill write you the most beautiful poem ever written.
        It will bring tears to your eyes <3

I hope you consider my appeal,
        Thriftylol

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.