Tenounces Ban (or kick?) Appeal

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Tenounces Ban (or kick?) Appeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

To Whom It May Concern:

I am apparently not welcome on your Battlefield 3 server anymore, and would like to change this. CM is one of the few good servers left, and I very much enjoy playing here. I was kicked for “whining” or something. Could you just let me back? There really isn’t much to explain. I mention occasionally how max rank players swarm to servers like CM to farm noobs. Whether that statement is seen as “whining” or not, it’s true. The only downside to the server are the stacked teams and high ranks that swarm here for easy kills. Nothing that can really be done about that, I suppose. But I don’t see why I can’t get a good laugh in on some try hard who is camping new players as a golden eagle 100.

I don’t really know what to say. I want to play here. I dislike some aspects of this server, and opinions will be voiced, because that’s how some people are. I don’t think I deserve to be banned from this server just because I don’t want to see high ranks camping new players.

Please accept me back. I will tone it down, if requested. But I haven’t had much warning, if any. I figured people were agreeing with me, if anything.

• Author

Tenounces

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

To Whom It May Concern:

I am apparently not welcome on your Battlefield 3 server anymore, and would like to change this. CM is one of the few good servers left, and I very much enjoy playing here. I was kicked for “whining” or something. Could you just let me back? There really isn’t much to explain. I mention occasionally how max rank players swarm to servers like CM to farm noobs. Whether that statement is seen as “whining” or not, it’s true. The only downside to the server are the stacked teams and high ranks that swarm here for easy kills. Nothing that can really be done about that, I suppose. But I don’t see why I can’t get a good laugh in on some try hard who is camping new players as a golden eagle 100.

I don’t really know what to say. I want to play here. I dislike some aspects of this server, and opinions will be voiced, because that’s how some people are. I don’t think I deserve to be banned from this server just because I don’t want to see high ranks camping new players.

Please accept me back. I will tone it down, if requested. But I haven’t had much warning, if any. I figured people were agreeing with me, if anything.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.