teh_bakedpotato

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA teh_bakedpotato

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? teh_bakedpotato
    How old are you (18+)? 18
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? meet new people and play some games and have fun!
    What other games have you played? to many to count, many FPS games such as COD and mainly the BF series. Minecraft, GTA, NFS, KSP ect.
    Do you have previous game Admin experience? yes, I’ve run 2 separate BF3 servers over the past two years.
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? yes
    Were you referred by a member (who)? nope.
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? of course!
    Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? absolutely. I hope to see you guys on the battlefield soon!

• Author

teh_bakedpotato

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? teh_bakedpotato
      How old are you (18+)? 18
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? meet new people and play some games and have fun!
      What other games have you played? to many to count, many FPS games such as COD and mainly the BF series. Minecraft, GTA, NFS, KSP ect.
      Do you have previous game Admin experience? yes, I’ve run 2 separate BF3 servers over the past two years.
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? yes
      Were you referred by a member (who)? nope.
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? of course!
      Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? absolutely. I hope to see you guys on the battlefield soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.