teamspeak0.5

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

my dumb ass sat on my headset the first day i bought it and crunched the mic. it kinda/sorta/maybe/sometimes/doesnt really work, now.

however, im often on the teamspeak channel listening and laughing and working to follow the plan. even when i cant respond. (or shoot for shit) jussayin’.

ill get a new mic soon as i can but my lady needs to take a month or two off tattooing due to her tendonitis, so im paying the bills solo for a minute. which is perfectly fine but means gamebox peripherals are secondary concerns, presently. apologies for the inconvenience.

thanks.

Haint/Brujo666

• Author

haint

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

my dumb ass sat on my headset the first day i bought it and crunched the mic. it kinda/sorta/maybe/sometimes/doesnt really work, now.

however, im often on the teamspeak channel listening and laughing and working to follow the plan. even when i cant respond. (or shoot for shit) jussayin’.

ill get a new mic soon as i can but my lady needs to take a month or two off tattooing due to her tendonitis, so im paying the bills solo for a minute. which is perfectly fine but means gamebox peripherals are secondary concerns, presently. apologies for the inconvenience.

thanks.

Haint/Brujo666

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.