Tankersarusshrek

Clansmen Home Forums Declined Applications Tankersarusshrek

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? – Tankersarusshrek

How old are you (18+)? – 20

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? – I’ve recently came over from console gaming to pc gaming. My computer was terrible, but now i have got a semi-decent computer i have deserted my console. So just recently starting BF3 on the PC i’m looking for a clan to learn with.

What other games have you played? – On the PC I have played; Wow, WarZ, DayZ, SoF2, LoL, RS.
    On Console i have played; BF, CoD, Assassins creed, WWE, Dynasty warriors, and many more that i cant remember due to not playing them for a while ;(

Do you have previous game Admin experience? – Yes, I was an admin for the SoF2 Clan i was on, also i was admin on a BF3 server for the console.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? – Yes i have both of these.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No-one

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? – Yes, i really cant stand it when people have to use unfair tactics to gain the advantage.

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them – Yes, i agree to follow all of these rules, they’re fair and what’d i want.

• Author

Tanker

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? – Tankersarusshrek

How old are you (18+)? – 20

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? – I’ve recently came over from console gaming to pc gaming. My computer was terrible, but now i have got a semi-decent computer i have deserted my console. So just recently starting BF3 on the PC i’m looking for a clan to learn with.

What other games have you played? – On the PC I have played; Wow, WarZ, DayZ, SoF2, LoL, RS.
      On Console i have played; BF, CoD, Assassins creed, WWE, Dynasty warriors, and many more that i cant remember due to not playing them for a while ;(

Do you have previous game Admin experience? – Yes, I was an admin for the SoF2 Clan i was on, also i was admin on a BF3 server for the console.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? – Yes i have both of these.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No-one

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? – Yes, i really cant stand it when people have to use unfair tactics to gain the advantage.

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them – Yes, i agree to follow all of these rules, they’re fair and what’d i want.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.