T0well

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? T0well (That is with a zero)

How old are you (18+)? 32

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Seems like a good solid group. Im an older gamer but still very competitive. I liked that you had a newbie friendly server. Shows character.

What other games have you played? To many to completely name out here… every battlefield genre. Pretty much every RTS and MMO online to date since 1999. Probably some more.. Most pvp though. Currently play, TSW, BF4, PoE and LoL. If you know all the acronyms.. If not ask me in game or in TS3 :)

Do you have previous game Admin experience? Yes I have ran clans in multiple RTS games and browser games. I have lead multiple games in MMO’s for 10 years. I was council in a battlefield clan but I had a falling out with a member who like to threaten peoples family and the council didn’t agree with me decision. So I left.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes to both. I also have mumble, ventrillo, raid call and some others.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Has anyone every answered yes to this? Of course I will, hackers drive me nuts :)

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I actually have! Yes I agree to follow them.

• Author

Towel

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? T0well (That is with a zero)

How old are you (18+)? 32

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Seems like a good solid group. Im an older gamer but still very competitive. I liked that you had a newbie friendly server. Shows character.

What other games have you played? To many to completely name out here… every battlefield genre. Pretty much every RTS and MMO online to date since 1999. Probably some more.. Most pvp though. Currently play, TSW, BF4, PoE and LoL. If you know all the acronyms.. If not ask me in game or in TS3 :)

Do you have previous game Admin experience? Yes I have ran clans in multiple RTS games and browser games. I have lead multiple games in MMO’s for 10 years. I was council in a battlefield clan but I had a falling out with a member who like to threaten peoples family and the council didn’t agree with me decision. So I left.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes to both. I also have mumble, ventrillo, raid call and some others.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Has anyone every answered yes to this? Of course I will, hackers drive me nuts :)

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I actually have! Yes I agree to follow them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.