Sultin

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Sultin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

i was wondering if my friend can be unbanned, we just downloaded this game and found this server but for some reason my friend sultin is banned from the server for being to good? hes not even that good and we just started? this is like one of the best servers i found so why did he get banned for nothing lol
    im just wondering why he got banned becuase when we play we usually get like 5-16 on the charts lol if hes lvl 15 and u bann him why not bann all the lvl 100+’s

• Author

demilobstar

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

i was wondering if my friend can be unbanned, we just downloaded this game and found this server but for some reason my friend sultin is banned from the server for being to good? hes not even that good and we just started? this is like one of the best servers i found so why did he get banned for nothing lol
      im just wondering why he got banned becuase when we play we usually get like 5-16 on the charts lol if hes lvl 15 and u bann him why not bann all the lvl 100+’s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.