Squad mechanic in BF4

Clansmen Home Forums General Discussion Squad mechanic in BF4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Seeing how Battlefield 4 will have improved Squad mechanics with having squad specific upgrades, I think it might be a good idea to have a specific set of classes for the squad to maximize our efficiency on the field. I therefor propose seeing how we have five member squads to have maybe two assault, two engineer, and one support. Seeing how most of us do not like going sniper, I see this as a viable tactics giving our squad or squads maximum efficiency.

For the assault, I think it would be good to have one go full on medic, and the other going along the more assault style with a grenade launcher or smoke/ flash launcher.

For engineer, we could have one dedicated to anti-armor and the other dedicated to anti-air.

• Author

PcolaTy

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Seeing how Battlefield 4 will have improved Squad mechanics with having squad specific upgrades, I think it might be a good idea to have a specific set of classes for the squad to maximize our efficiency on the field. I therefor propose seeing how we have five member squads to have maybe two assault, two engineer, and one support. Seeing how most of us do not like going sniper, I see this as a viable tactics giving our squad or squads maximum efficiency.

For the assault, I think it would be good to have one go full on medic, and the other going along the more assault style with a grenade launcher or smoke/ flash launcher.

For engineer, we could have one dedicated to anti-armor and the other dedicated to anti-air.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.