Snicklex – Racist/Intolerant auto-kick/ban

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Snicklex – Racist/Intolerant auto-kick/ban

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have some what of a foul mouth, particularly when I play Bf3, but I try not to direct it as a insult, but more of a filler. I feel it is my right as a mature adult to be able to swear if I feel like it, and in a game that has the voice queues and such with swearing in them I don’t see that as a problem.

I get why you have it in place, and I like that you do. I’ll try to keep my foul language to a minimum, but I do recommend seeing if would still run fine when toned down a bit. I feel that what it considers bad and what really is bad some what out of balance. Somethings that shouldn’t really trigger a punishment would get triggered, but yet somethings weren’t that should.

Anyways, I would like it if you could kindly unban me so I can continue playing on the server.

• Author

Snicklex

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I have some what of a foul mouth, particularly when I play Bf3, but I try not to direct it as a insult, but more of a filler. I feel it is my right as a mature adult to be able to swear if I feel like it, and in a game that has the voice queues and such with swearing in them I don’t see that as a problem.

I get why you have it in place, and I like that you do. I’ll try to keep my foul language to a minimum, but I do recommend seeing if would still run fine when toned down a bit. I feel that what it considers bad and what really is bad some what out of balance. Somethings that shouldn’t really trigger a punishment would get triggered, but yet somethings weren’t that should.

Anyways, I would like it if you could kindly unban me so I can continue playing on the server.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.