Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Sgt-Killgor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name?
    Sgt-Killgor

How old are you (18+ preferred)?
    14 :S

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
    I like the server and the people (even the angry ones; they’re just fun to watch)

What other games have you played?
    To spare this message a few thousand characters, here’s just the recent ones: Garry’s Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, Civilization 4 and 5, Supreme Commander, Grand Theft Auto IV, Tropico 4, and Arma III.

Do you have previous game Admin experience?
    Not on Battlefield. I was an admin on a Garry’s Mod fighting server if that counts.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
    Planning on getting a microphone in the future. For now, I have an ipad that I use for skype. Do not have a Mumble :/

Were you referred by a member (who)?
    Several of members that I’ve recently become friends with have suggested joining.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    *hand on battlefield 3 guide* I promise that I will not hack, cheat, or glitch on battlefield 3.

• Author

Sgt-Killgore

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name?
      Sgt-Killgor

How old are you (18+ preferred)?
      14 :S

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
      I like the server and the people (even the angry ones; they’re just fun to watch)

What other games have you played?
      To spare this message a few thousand characters, here’s just the recent ones: Garry’s Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, Civilization 4 and 5, Supreme Commander, Grand Theft Auto IV, Tropico 4, and Arma III.

Do you have previous game Admin experience?
      Not on Battlefield. I was an admin on a Garry’s Mod fighting server if that counts.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
      Planning on getting a microphone in the future. For now, I have an ipad that I use for skype. Do not have a Mumble :/

Were you referred by a member (who)?
      Several of members that I’ve recently become friends with have suggested joining.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      *hand on battlefield 3 guide* I promise that I will not hack, cheat, or glitch on battlefield 3.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.