Server Ping cap

Clansmen Home Forums Server/Games Discussion Server Ping cap

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I know the server rules declare people with high pings to be kicked (or MAY be kicked), but what is the actual ping limit?
    I’m requesting this simply because I’ve been kicked on several occasions because of my terribad internet. I average about 200 ping and when using Teamspeak (which I love to use :( communication makes the game 5x better) I usually get around 250-300 ping. Now I know, this is awful. But there is nothing to say, I live out in the boonies, and am on a shite wireless connection. I wish I could get DSL. Any tips to reduce ping (other than the usual stuff) in the servers so I don’t get kicked as often?

P.S when playing at work I get about 15 ping (only on lunch hour of course). Going home is painful.

Second request; if the ping cap is at 300 (which from my experience its something around there) would it be possible to raise it? I don’t know, just an idea.

Thanks,
    -ReconWarfare

• Author

ReconWarfare

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I know the server rules declare people with high pings to be kicked (or MAY be kicked), but what is the actual ping limit?
      I’m requesting this simply because I’ve been kicked on several occasions because of my terribad internet. I average about 200 ping and when using Teamspeak (which I love to use :( communication makes the game 5x better) I usually get around 250-300 ping. Now I know, this is awful. But there is nothing to say, I live out in the boonies, and am on a shite wireless connection. I wish I could get DSL. Any tips to reduce ping (other than the usual stuff) in the servers so I don’t get kicked as often?

P.S when playing at work I get about 15 ping (only on lunch hour of course). Going home is painful.

Second request; if the ping cap is at 300 (which from my experience its something around there) would it be possible to raise it? I don’t know, just an idea.

Thanks,
      -ReconWarfare

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.