• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[ol]
    [li]What is your in-game name?[/li]
    RyukaiJenkins

[li]How old are you (18+)?[/li]

[li]Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?[/li]
    Since I have started playing BF3 here on the PC the Clansmens servers have been my home. The community is great, and the rules are perfectly set up. As long as the CM servers are up, they will be the ONLY servers I play on.

[li]What other games have you played?[/li]
    I own 250 games on steam. Plus many assorted non-steam games. Ask me, and chances are I have it or have played it.

[li]Do you have previous game Admin experience?[/li]
    I assist in running a gaming community forum currently. Also, in the past i created and ran my own MMORPG with over 1000 unique visitors a day.

[li]Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?[/li]
    I have a Microphone, and have just downloaded Mumble. I’ll Be online soon.

[li]Were you referred by a member (who)?[/li]
    I just happened to stumble upon the server when searching for a server playing a match of Siene Crossing Conquest. I have stayed since.

[li]Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?[/li]
    Of course, takes all the fun out of things.

[li]Have read the server rules and agree to follow them?[/li][/b]
    Yes sir, or ma’am
    [/ol]

• Author

RyukaiJenkins

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

[ol]
      [li]What is your in-game name?[/li]
      RyukaiJenkins

[li]How old are you (18+)?[/li]

[li]Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?[/li]
      Since I have started playing BF3 here on the PC the Clansmens servers have been my home. The community is great, and the rules are perfectly set up. As long as the CM servers are up, they will be the ONLY servers I play on.

[li]What other games have you played?[/li]
      I own 250 games on steam. Plus many assorted non-steam games. Ask me, and chances are I have it or have played it.

[li]Do you have previous game Admin experience?[/li]
      I assist in running a gaming community forum currently. Also, in the past i created and ran my own MMORPG with over 1000 unique visitors a day.

[li]Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?[/li]
      I have a Microphone, and have just downloaded Mumble. I’ll Be online soon.

[li]Were you referred by a member (who)?[/li]
      I just happened to stumble upon the server when searching for a server playing a match of Siene Crossing Conquest. I have stayed since.

[li]Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?[/li]
      Of course, takes all the fun out of things.

[li]Have read the server rules and agree to follow them?[/li][/b]
      Yes sir, or ma’am
      [/ol]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.