Resignation

Clansmen Home Forums General Discussion Resignation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Due to lack of time to play the game, and lack of progress regarding my promotion from recruit to full-fledged member, I am officially turning in my resignation to the clan.

No hard feelings anywhere or anything of that nature; I’m a loner by heart and I seldom if ever do well around groups – and stagnant advancement is what pushes me away.

On that note – I may still pop into the TS server and the CM servers every so often just to see what’s up and all.

I wish you guys all the best in all that you aspire to do.

Regards,
    Meowmix7793

• Author

meowmix7793

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Due to lack of time to play the game, and lack of progress regarding my promotion from recruit to full-fledged member, I am officially turning in my resignation to the clan.

No hard feelings anywhere or anything of that nature; I’m a loner by heart and I seldom if ever do well around groups – and stagnant advancement is what pushes me away.

On that note – I may still pop into the TS server and the CM servers every so often just to see what’s up and all.

I wish you guys all the best in all that you aspire to do.

Regards,
      Meowmix7793

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.