problems with me

Clansmen Home Forums General Discussion problems with me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This sincerely seems like it isn’t needed if you ask me. If someone has a problem with a member of the community, big or small, they need to address it with the person they have a problem with or find someone to mediate to prevent a blow-out between the two. The long wall of text you see here is more or less venting, still regardless it isn’t needed from what I see.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread and state one thing for everyone to follow; If you have an issue then bring it up with the person. We are all here to game and have fun, not disrespect or cause problems with each other as it’s not the Clansmen way to be at each other’s throats concerning something small or big. The rules clearly state to respect each other, if you are “trash talking” or the likes behind someone’s back then that’s really disrespectful. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone in a clear and calm state… it shows cowardice if you do the vice versa and talk “smack” behind their back. We aren’t in highschool any more gentlemen, we are a bunch of adults who share the same love of gaming like any other.

/closed

• Author

Draconianic

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

This sincerely seems like it isn’t needed if you ask me. If someone has a problem with a member of the community, big or small, they need to address it with the person they have a problem with or find someone to mediate to prevent a blow-out between the two. The long wall of text you see here is more or less venting, still regardless it isn’t needed from what I see.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread and state one thing for everyone to follow; If you have an issue then bring it up with the person. We are all here to game and have fun, not disrespect or cause problems with each other as it’s not the Clansmen way to be at each other’s throats concerning something small or big. The rules clearly state to respect each other, if you are “trash talking” or the likes behind someone’s back then that’s really disrespectful. Don’t be afraid to talk to someone in a clear and calm state… it shows cowardice if you do the vice versa and talk “smack” behind their back. We aren’t in highschool any more gentlemen, we are a bunch of adults who share the same love of gaming like any other.

/closed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘problems with me’ is closed to new replies.