Possible Recruitment Opportunity

Clansmen Home Forums Declined Applications Possible Recruitment Opportunity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? SevereStreamGmin
    How old are you (18+)?15
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I currently am unable to be effective in BF3, because of my lack of knowledge of PC Gaming. I recently switched over, and got a gamepad, and have hit a wall when it comes to getting better.
    What other games have you played? Saints Row IV, Call Of Duty Black Ops
    Do you have previous game Admin experience? No
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes
    Were you referred by a member (who)? No
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?Yes
    Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them?Yes

On a sidenote, I noticed you put 18+ by your age specification, and would like to say that even though I’m fifteen, I would still like to be given a chance to join your community.

Kind Regards,

Severe

• Author

SevereStreamGmin

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? SevereStreamGmin
      How old are you (18+)?15
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I currently am unable to be effective in BF3, because of my lack of knowledge of PC Gaming. I recently switched over, and got a gamepad, and have hit a wall when it comes to getting better.
      What other games have you played? Saints Row IV, Call Of Duty Black Ops
      Do you have previous game Admin experience? No
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes
      Were you referred by a member (who)? No
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?Yes
      Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them?Yes

On a sidenote, I noticed you put 18+ by your age specification, and would like to say that even though I’m fifteen, I would still like to be given a chance to join your community.

Kind Regards,

Severe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.