please let me back pleaseeeeeeesssssss

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals please let me back pleaseeeeeeesssssss

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hi is there any chance you can unblock me i know i am a little liberal with the language but i get a little carried away with it all lol :) no harm is meant and i feel im a real team side player capturing points and what not, in fact you have seen me top of your boards unless the git beeker is on, so sorry blunttoast please let me back in :) i have attached a picture of myself in the hope you will unban me and make me a full member , pps i will behave sir yes sir

• Author

supervillian

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

hi is there any chance you can unblock me i know i am a little liberal with the language but i get a little carried away with it all lol :) no harm is meant and i feel im a real team side player capturing points and what not, in fact you have seen me top of your boards unless the git beeker is on, so sorry blunttoast please let me back in :) i have attached a picture of myself in the hope you will unban me and make me a full member , pps i will behave sir yes sir

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.