Mr_Tall_Donkey

Clansmen Home Forums Declined Applications Mr_Tall_Donkey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? Mr_Tall_Donkey
    How old are you 13*?
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? So I can play as a team and also play with a team.
    What other games have you played? Not many others but I will be getting bf4. (I should be).
    Do you have previous game Admin experience? No
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I can get mumble but I do have a mic.
    Were you referred by a member (who)? No I was playing ur server and and saw the message.
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes.
    Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I will and have.
    *Note: I feel like I am mature (play a couple of games with me). I feel like I want to play as a team more so please don’t Judge on age on stats because I have only had this game for a month.

• Author

mr_tall_donkey

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? Mr_Tall_Donkey
      How old are you 13*?
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? So I can play as a team and also play with a team.
      What other games have you played? Not many others but I will be getting bf4. (I should be).
      Do you have previous game Admin experience? No
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I can get mumble but I do have a mic.
      Were you referred by a member (who)? No I was playing ur server and and saw the message.
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes.
      Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes I will and have.
      *Note: I feel like I am mature (play a couple of games with me). I feel like I want to play as a team more so please don’t Judge on age on stats because I have only had this game for a month.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.