MecEvil Application

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA MecEvil Application

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name: MecEvil

How old are you (18+): 26

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community:One of me friend that i have known and played online with for a good number of years. Unfortunately you may know him Ordominus. He told me to check you guys out and i also thought it was about time i join a clan that play different types of games

What other games have you played: EVE Online, Battlefield 3, Battlefield bad company 1 and 2, Titanfall, Boarderlands 2, Company of Heroes 1 and 2, Defiance, Warframe and Elder Scrolls Online

Do you have previous game Admin experience: Depends whats you mean by Admin experience.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak: Yes

Were you referred by a member (who): Ordominus

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching: Yes

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them: Yes

• Author

MacEvil_UK

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name: MecEvil

How old are you (18+): 26

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community:One of me friend that i have known and played online with for a good number of years. Unfortunately you may know him Ordominus. He told me to check you guys out and i also thought it was about time i join a clan that play different types of games

What other games have you played: EVE Online, Battlefield 3, Battlefield bad company 1 and 2, Titanfall, Boarderlands 2, Company of Heroes 1 and 2, Defiance, Warframe and Elder Scrolls Online

Do you have previous game Admin experience: Depends whats you mean by Admin experience.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak: Yes

Were you referred by a member (who): Ordominus

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching: Yes

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them: Yes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.