MAPS AND MODES

Clansmen Home Forums Server/Games Discussion MAPS AND MODES

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The server(NO) is great. Its the only one that we have that I get good ping on. Only problem is the map rotation is getting VERY old VERY fast. Please change or add to the maps. Also, please take golmud railway out of the rotation. Of course this is just my opinion, but for the 2 modes allowed, golmud freakin sux. If you wanted to make it team deathmatch, or domination it would be awesome for 32 man. Otherwise the map blows unless there are 64 players. Would be nice to see some of the new maps. Guilin Peaks, Caspian, Op Mortar, Lost Islands to name a few. Those are all awesome maps, and the new ones will provide the ability to allow new game modes(CTF, CA). Thanks for your time.

V/R,

Rhino

• Author

rhino

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

The server(NO) is great. Its the only one that we have that I get good ping on. Only problem is the map rotation is getting VERY old VERY fast. Please change or add to the maps. Also, please take golmud railway out of the rotation. Of course this is just my opinion, but for the 2 modes allowed, golmud freakin sux. If you wanted to make it team deathmatch, or domination it would be awesome for 32 man. Otherwise the map blows unless there are 64 players. Would be nice to see some of the new maps. Guilin Peaks, Caspian, Op Mortar, Lost Islands to name a few. Those are all awesome maps, and the new ones will provide the ability to allow new game modes(CTF, CA). Thanks for your time.

V/R,

Rhino

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.