MagicGaming360

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA MagicGaming360

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1. What is your in-game name?
    My BF3 in-game name is “MagicGaming360”.

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
    I am looking for a community of like minded players to enjoy PC games with, primarily BF3.

4. What other games have you played?
    I am relatively new to PC gaming so the majority of my gaming experience is on console. Enjoyed Nintendo/SEGA back in the day and the Xbox 360 more recently. I was a big BF:BC2 fan, which I played on Xbox. BF3 does not run well on console which is why I made the switch to PC; it’s much more fun!

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
    Nothing noteworthy, but willing to do my fair share of administration when required. Also prepared to contribute to server hosting costs.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
    Yes, I have a gaming headset and just downloaded the Mumble software.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
    I was not referred by anybody but have enjoyed playing on the CM BF3 server.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    I absolutely despise hacking/cheating of any kind and thankfully haven’t run into it too often. Of course I will never participate in such actions.

Thanks guys!

• Author

MagicGaming360

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1. What is your in-game name?
      My BF3 in-game name is “MagicGaming360”.

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
      I am looking for a community of like minded players to enjoy PC games with, primarily BF3.

4. What other games have you played?
      I am relatively new to PC gaming so the majority of my gaming experience is on console. Enjoyed Nintendo/SEGA back in the day and the Xbox 360 more recently. I was a big BF:BC2 fan, which I played on Xbox. BF3 does not run well on console which is why I made the switch to PC; it’s much more fun!

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
      Nothing noteworthy, but willing to do my fair share of administration when required. Also prepared to contribute to server hosting costs.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
      Yes, I have a gaming headset and just downloaded the Mumble software.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
      I was not referred by anybody but have enjoyed playing on the CM BF3 server.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      I absolutely despise hacking/cheating of any kind and thankfully haven’t run into it too often. Of course I will never participate in such actions.

Thanks guys!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.