Looking to appeal a ban

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Looking to appeal a ban

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey I had just bought BF4 not to long ago, played on your server because a friend invited me to join him there saying it’s a noob friendly server. I had played for a few days and didn’t like the starter weapons so he helped me earn the M60-E4 by joining a 1 man start server and dropping his M60 kit so I can earn all the accessories for it and told me Headshots would level me faster. After returning to the server it had banned me due to my m60 headshot ratio so I’ve been trying to join other servers and lower my ratio. I don’t know what the ratio is supposed to be but I since earned about 150 more kills with only a handful being headshots. Hopefully that’d be enough to continue playing the server?

• Author

HLZKnives666

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Hey I had just bought BF4 not to long ago, played on your server because a friend invited me to join him there saying it’s a noob friendly server. I had played for a few days and didn’t like the starter weapons so he helped me earn the M60-E4 by joining a 1 man start server and dropping his M60 kit so I can earn all the accessories for it and told me Headshots would level me faster. After returning to the server it had banned me due to my m60 headshot ratio so I’ve been trying to join other servers and lower my ratio. I don’t know what the ratio is supposed to be but I since earned about 150 more kills with only a handful being headshots. Hopefully that’d be enough to continue playing the server?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.