JeffroMart

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA JeffroMart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name?
    JeffroMart

How old are you (18+ preferred)?

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
    I recently started playing BF3 about a week or so ago, and found your server to have nice ping for me and seemed to be populated all of the time, and a couple of the other recruit players like CHANGNES1A, Sgt-Killgor and Spas-12-Slugs seemed to be active and pretty good players.

What other games have you played?
    Wolf3D, Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, Heretic, Hexen, Duke3D, ROTT, COD, Counter-Strike series, too many to list them all :)

Do you have previous game Admin experience?
    Sure, I used to run a GSP a few years ago, and currently run a dedicated server/co-location business

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
    Sure do

Were you referred by a member (who)?
    None

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    I have never cheated/glitched etc in any game that i have played.

Thanks for your consideration!

• Author

JeffroMart

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name?
      JeffroMart

How old are you (18+ preferred)?

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
      I recently started playing BF3 about a week or so ago, and found your server to have nice ping for me and seemed to be populated all of the time, and a couple of the other recruit players like CHANGNES1A, Sgt-Killgor and Spas-12-Slugs seemed to be active and pretty good players.

What other games have you played?
      Wolf3D, Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, Heretic, Hexen, Duke3D, ROTT, COD, Counter-Strike series, too many to list them all :)

Do you have previous game Admin experience?
      Sure, I used to run a GSP a few years ago, and currently run a dedicated server/co-location business

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
      Sure do

Were you referred by a member (who)?
      None

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      I have never cheated/glitched etc in any game that i have played.

Thanks for your consideration!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.