jack_white_rich

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA jack_white_rich

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? jack_white_rich

How old are you (18+)? I turn 18 on August 27th this year

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I just really want to be apart of a gaming community that plays BF4.

What other games have you played? Every Battlefield game. Some CoD. Battlefront 1 and 2. Starcraft some aswell and League of Legends

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No i do not

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes i have both of these.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No i was not

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Of course. I hate cheating.

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes i have, and i do agree to follow them.

• Author

jack_white_rich

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? jack_white_rich

How old are you (18+)? I turn 18 on August 27th this year

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I just really want to be apart of a gaming community that plays BF4.

What other games have you played? Every Battlefield game. Some CoD. Battlefront 1 and 2. Starcraft some aswell and League of Legends

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No i do not

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes i have both of these.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No i was not

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Of course. I hate cheating.

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes i have, and i do agree to follow them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.