ImPartyRocken

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA ImPartyRocken

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? ImPartyRocken
    How old are you (18+ preferred)? 16
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I have been playing on the server for a few months now, its one of the last good servers on Battlefield 3, I have gotten some of my friends to play and stay on this server (ex: spas-12-slugs, jstantherjetnoob,)
    What other games have you played? I have awhole list of other games I ahve played, but I will break it down into a sorter list: COD, Bioshock, BF3, BC2. I have played primarily FPS’s
    Do you have previous game Admin experience? Yes, I ran my own operation metro server for 2 months and a Operation Firestorm server for 1 month on the xbox, both servers recived very good fedback from the community (I expelled all the hackers, glitchers etc…)
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I have a microphone, I use mumble and I am active on the mumble server with other people
    Were you referred by a member (who)? No, but I have refered a lot of my friends to join this server and some of them have stayed and some of them have left
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes, I ahd to deal with expelling the gitchers and hackers from my old servers I ran. I don’t see what fun glitching is and I like to make the people glitching have the worst time while glitching (ex: Shooting smoke intot heir face)

• Author

ImPartyRocken

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? ImPartyRocken
      How old are you (18+ preferred)? 16
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I have been playing on the server for a few months now, its one of the last good servers on Battlefield 3, I have gotten some of my friends to play and stay on this server (ex: spas-12-slugs, jstantherjetnoob,)
      What other games have you played? I have awhole list of other games I ahve played, but I will break it down into a sorter list: COD, Bioshock, BF3, BC2. I have played primarily FPS’s
      Do you have previous game Admin experience? Yes, I ran my own operation metro server for 2 months and a Operation Firestorm server for 1 month on the xbox, both servers recived very good fedback from the community (I expelled all the hackers, glitchers etc…)
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I have a microphone, I use mumble and I am active on the mumble server with other people
      Were you referred by a member (who)? No, but I have refered a lot of my friends to join this server and some of them have stayed and some of them have left
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes, I ahd to deal with expelling the gitchers and hackers from my old servers I ran. I don’t see what fun glitching is and I like to make the people glitching have the worst time while glitching (ex: Shooting smoke intot heir face)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.