IamTurdFurgasun

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA IamTurdFurgasun

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? – IamTurdFurgasun (same for Steam)
    How old are you (18+ preferred)? – 29
    Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? – Good crew, I play with a lot of you regularly. VIP/no auto-balance would be nice since we squad up.
    What other games have you played? – Most 3rd party shooters / RPG (CS, MoH, CoD, Killzone, BF3, Socom, Borderlands, Metro, etc.)
    Do you have previous game Admin experience? – Yes
    Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? – Mic: Yes, Mumble to be procured. Voice chat/participation will vary depending on time of day. (i.e. Wife not sleeping)
    Were you referred by a member (who)? CM/CMr – A lot of you are on my friends list, and I enjoy playing with your crew.
    Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? – Yes.

• Author

IamTurdFurgasun

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? – IamTurdFurgasun (same for Steam)
      How old are you (18+ preferred)? – 29
      Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? – Good crew, I play with a lot of you regularly. VIP/no auto-balance would be nice since we squad up.
      What other games have you played? – Most 3rd party shooters / RPG (CS, MoH, CoD, Killzone, BF3, Socom, Borderlands, Metro, etc.)
      Do you have previous game Admin experience? – Yes
      Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? – Mic: Yes, Mumble to be procured. Voice chat/participation will vary depending on time of day. (i.e. Wife not sleeping)
      Were you referred by a member (who)? CM/CMr – A lot of you are on my friends list, and I enjoy playing with your crew.
      Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? – Yes.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.