habsbrusky2

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA habsbrusky2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1. What is your in-game name?
    Habsbrusky2
    2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?
    3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
    Been playing on the servers with CHANGNES1A, and have been having a great time. I feel like i could contribute to the community and have no issue helping with donations.

4. What other games have you played?
    I think this is when I just state I own over 300 on Steam alone. Most played are Dark Souls, WOW, Tera, Minecraft

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
    I have been an admin with CHANGNES1A when we were running the CS servers.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
    I own a microphone and am more familiar with Ventrilo, however I am not opposed to trying a new one.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
    CHANGNES1A
    8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    I am 100% opposed to hacking, cheating or glitching, so yes I will abstain from it.

• Author

habsbrusky

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1. What is your in-game name?
      Habsbrusky2
      2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?
      3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
      Been playing on the servers with CHANGNES1A, and have been having a great time. I feel like i could contribute to the community and have no issue helping with donations.

4. What other games have you played?
      I think this is when I just state I own over 300 on Steam alone. Most played are Dark Souls, WOW, Tera, Minecraft

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
      I have been an admin with CHANGNES1A when we were running the CS servers.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
      I own a microphone and am more familiar with Ventrilo, however I am not opposed to trying a new one.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
      CHANGNES1A
      8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      I am 100% opposed to hacking, cheating or glitching, so yes I will abstain from it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.