Gster1092 unban thread

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Gster1092 unban thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hey admin,

this is diamondxgster formerly known as gster1092 on bf3, ive been playing for about a year now i bought this account from a friend

when the End Game dlc came out punkbusters update services went out and no one could update unless they did right when the dlc came out

i tried joining servers after i updated my game and every server id join would ban me for multihack

i would like to ask you admin to please unban my account as ive done nothing wrong, this is a big mis understanding and i hope you guys agree with me

im willing to cooperate in any way possible( even let you teamviewer my pc to search for hacks.)

Regards,
    Gster1092

• Author

gster109

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

hey admin,

this is diamondxgster formerly known as gster1092 on bf3, ive been playing for about a year now i bought this account from a friend

when the End Game dlc came out punkbusters update services went out and no one could update unless they did right when the dlc came out

i tried joining servers after i updated my game and every server id join would ban me for multihack

i would like to ask you admin to please unban my account as ive done nothing wrong, this is a big mis understanding and i hope you guys agree with me

im willing to cooperate in any way possible( even let you teamviewer my pc to search for hacks.)

Regards,
      Gster1092

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.