Gortek23

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1.What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Gortek23
    2.How old are you (18+)? I am almost 15 years old, if this is an issue for you I would understand though I know that may be because of language and other things I can assure you I have heard it all.
    3.Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I would like to be part of the clansmen community because it is among the best and most fair servers that I have seen. There is a certain level of maturity that people should have when playing games like Battlefield 4 and all those that I have met on the clansmen servers definitely show it.
    4.What other games have you played? My whole family is made up of experienced gamers and we play all sorts of games like battlefield games and other MMO’s and MMORPG’s.
    5.Do you have previous game Admin experience? I have not been an admin in Battlefield 4 but I have been an officer in many of the MMORPG’s that I have played such as World of Warcraft and Rift.
    6.Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? I do have a microphone and Teamspeak
    7.Were you referred by a member (who)? I was not referred by a member I was playing on one of the servers and the admin kept popping up saying join TeamSpeak and to register, I know that it’s an in general thing but I really enjoyed playing on the clansmen servers.
    8.Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I don’t appreciate hacking, cheating, or glitching. I believe that it is rude and immature to do so. I believe that if hackings put as much time as they did hacking into learning to play the game, they would realize that hacking is unnecessary and shows no purposed.
    9.Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? I have read the rules and agree to follow them.

I may not be the ideal person that you would want in your group. But I can tell you that I will work hard and if you are willing to have me I will show you what I can do. Thank You

• Author

Gortek23

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1.What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Gortek23
      2.How old are you (18+)? I am almost 15 years old, if this is an issue for you I would understand though I know that may be because of language and other things I can assure you I have heard it all.
      3.Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I would like to be part of the clansmen community because it is among the best and most fair servers that I have seen. There is a certain level of maturity that people should have when playing games like Battlefield 4 and all those that I have met on the clansmen servers definitely show it.
      4.What other games have you played? My whole family is made up of experienced gamers and we play all sorts of games like battlefield games and other MMO’s and MMORPG’s.
      5.Do you have previous game Admin experience? I have not been an admin in Battlefield 4 but I have been an officer in many of the MMORPG’s that I have played such as World of Warcraft and Rift.
      6.Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? I do have a microphone and Teamspeak
      7.Were you referred by a member (who)? I was not referred by a member I was playing on one of the servers and the admin kept popping up saying join TeamSpeak and to register, I know that it’s an in general thing but I really enjoyed playing on the clansmen servers.
      8.Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I don’t appreciate hacking, cheating, or glitching. I believe that it is rude and immature to do so. I believe that if hackings put as much time as they did hacking into learning to play the game, they would realize that hacking is unnecessary and shows no purposed.
      9.Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? I have read the rules and agree to follow them.

I may not be the ideal person that you would want in your group. But I can tell you that I will work hard and if you are willing to have me I will show you what I can do. Thank You

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.