Fear_Won’s Application

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Fear_Won’s Application

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1. What is your in-game name? Fear_Won

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)? 21

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I play in your server daily and would like to get in groups with you guys instead of playing against you and getting ROFLstomped.

4. What other games have you played? Wow… pretty much every FPS since halo first came out.. and almost anything else you could think of (avid gamer/streamer)

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience? My old clan ran a server for like 4 months on PS3.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? Yes.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)? No one.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? All that is for pussies.

9. Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? 100% yes.

• Author

Fear Won

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1. What is your in-game name? Fear_Won

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)? 21

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I play in your server daily and would like to get in groups with you guys instead of playing against you and getting ROFLstomped.

4. What other games have you played? Wow… pretty much every FPS since halo first came out.. and almost anything else you could think of (avid gamer/streamer)

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience? My old clan ran a server for like 4 months on PS3.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? Yes.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)? No one.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? All that is for pussies.

9. Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? 100% yes.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.