DayZ Questions

Clansmen Home Forums Games DayZ Questions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

So I jumped on the CM TS a few days ago to see who, if anyone, was playing BF4 and found a bunch of guys (don’t remember who) playing DayZ. I had just recently bought and Arma 2 so I could play DayZ and found it really hard to get into. A few days later, I bought the DayZ standalone, just out of curiosity. I found the standalone way easier to get into and play for some reason. I think because the controls are easier. But for those of you in CM that do play DayZ, do you play the DayZ mod or the Alpha Standalone?

Also, when do you guys usually play? I’d love to get into a game of DayZ with some vets to learn it a bit more.

• Author

JerDGold

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

So I jumped on the CM TS a few days ago to see who, if anyone, was playing BF4 and found a bunch of guys (don’t remember who) playing DayZ. I had just recently bought and Arma 2 so I could play DayZ and found it really hard to get into. A few days later, I bought the DayZ standalone, just out of curiosity. I found the standalone way easier to get into and play for some reason. I think because the controls are easier. But for those of you in CM that do play DayZ, do you play the DayZ mod or the Alpha Standalone?

Also, when do you guys usually play? I’d love to get into a game of DayZ with some vets to learn it a bit more.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.