Daddy_Murph

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? Daddy_Murph

How old are you (18+)? Yes

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I really enjoy playing on your servers. I have played with several of your members daily whether they realize it or not and enjoy how they play, and their friendliness. the ClansMen seem like a great group of gamers I’d like to hangout with on line.

What other games have you played? BFBC2

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? No mic yet but I do have Teamsspeak

Were you referred by a member (who)? Yes, Snipes

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I don’t even know how so Yes

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes

• Author

MurphDaddy

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? Daddy_Murph

How old are you (18+)? Yes

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I really enjoy playing on your servers. I have played with several of your members daily whether they realize it or not and enjoy how they play, and their friendliness. the ClansMen seem like a great group of gamers I’d like to hangout with on line.

What other games have you played? BFBC2

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? No mic yet but I do have Teamsspeak

Were you referred by a member (who)? Yes, Snipes

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I don’t even know how so Yes

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.