Changnesia

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Changnesia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1. What is your in-game name?
    Changnesia

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
    Looks like a nice community. I enjoy playing in your server, it’s very welcoming of all skill levels. I feel I can contribute via donations or servers. I also have experience coding PHP/HTML/SQL/CSS, I do a bit of web stuff now and again.

4. What other games have you played?
    Not a lot of other game lately, CS:GO with some friends once in a while.

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
    I’ve run clans and servers in Counter-Strike since 1999, up until probably 2006. Then moved into Day of Defeat Source and was the web admin for a few clans. No admin experience in BF3, other than running a server for a few months so my friends and I could have a dedicated server we could do jet battles in for LANs.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
    Microphone yes, Mumble no. I use vent, but have no issue using other products.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
    None, just saw the banner in-game.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    Not a problem.

Thanks

• Author

changnesia

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

1. What is your in-game name?
      Changnesia

2. How old are you (18+ preferred)?

3. Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community?
      Looks like a nice community. I enjoy playing in your server, it’s very welcoming of all skill levels. I feel I can contribute via donations or servers. I also have experience coding PHP/HTML/SQL/CSS, I do a bit of web stuff now and again.

4. What other games have you played?
      Not a lot of other game lately, CS:GO with some friends once in a while.

5. Do you have previous game Admin experience?
      I’ve run clans and servers in Counter-Strike since 1999, up until probably 2006. Then moved into Day of Defeat Source and was the web admin for a few clans. No admin experience in BF3, other than running a server for a few months so my friends and I could have a dedicated server we could do jet battles in for LANs.

6. Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble?
      Microphone yes, Mumble no. I use vent, but have no issue using other products.

7. Were you referred by a member (who)?
      None, just saw the banner in-game.

8. Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      Not a problem.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.