Cakopop

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Cakopop

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? Cakopop
    How old are you (18+ preferred)? I am 14, so I don’t believe that you will accept me on this fact. I have seen many clans that have used the ’18/17+ or go away’ line before, so I am not exactly confident in this application. (I am sorry if I am wasting your time.)

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I have wanted to join a gaming clan community for a long time, but I haven’t decided to join one because I really don’t have the time on weekdays to dedicate time towards clans. I have also recently obtained Battlefield 3 and I was actually looking for some people to play with.

What other games have you played? Most of the games I have played can be seen here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Easy2Operator/

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I don’t have much gaming administration experience because I don’t want to take such a responsibility; plus it tempts people into abusing their power on occasion.

Voice communication is preferred. Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I have both a microphone and the mumble voice chat program. They were both installed before I came across the Clansmen website.

Were you referred by a member (who)? I wasn’t exactly referred here by anyone, and I only found out about it from T4lly-0. (Under ‘TheUltraMarksman’)

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
    I do not want to gain an unfair advantage over players with these methods, because I wouldn’t want to be a victim of such actions, so that would be incentive enough for me to stay away from hacking and cheating. I only do this in singleplayer campaigns to mess around on the levels.

• Author

Marksman

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? Cakopop
      How old are you (18+ preferred)? I am 14, so I don’t believe that you will accept me on this fact. I have seen many clans that have used the ’18/17+ or go away’ line before, so I am not exactly confident in this application. (I am sorry if I am wasting your time.)

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I have wanted to join a gaming clan community for a long time, but I haven’t decided to join one because I really don’t have the time on weekdays to dedicate time towards clans. I have also recently obtained Battlefield 3 and I was actually looking for some people to play with.

What other games have you played? Most of the games I have played can be seen here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Easy2Operator/

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I don’t have much gaming administration experience because I don’t want to take such a responsibility; plus it tempts people into abusing their power on occasion.

Voice communication is preferred. Do you have a microphone and Mumble? I have both a microphone and the mumble voice chat program. They were both installed before I came across the Clansmen website.

Were you referred by a member (who)? I wasn’t exactly referred here by anyone, and I only found out about it from T4lly-0. (Under ‘TheUltraMarksman’)

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching?
      I do not want to gain an unfair advantage over players with these methods, because I wouldn’t want to be a victim of such actions, so that would be incentive enough for me to stay away from hacking and cheating. I only do this in singleplayer campaigns to mess around on the levels.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.