Caillier4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? Caillier4

How old are you (18+)? Yes

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? After reading up on your website and seeing how you handle servers I like the maturity of the clan.

What other games have you played? WOW, LOL, Aion, Rift, COD Black Ops, DOTA2, Team Fortress 2, Neverwinter, and many many more

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I do not

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? I do but I am still working out some kinks

Were you referred by a member (who)? I was not referred

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? No problems there

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes

• Author

caillier4

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? Caillier4

How old are you (18+)? Yes

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? After reading up on your website and seeing how you handle servers I like the maturity of the clan.

What other games have you played? WOW, LOL, Aion, Rift, COD Black Ops, DOTA2, Team Fortress 2, Neverwinter, and many many more

Do you have previous game Admin experience? I do not

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? I do but I am still working out some kinks

Were you referred by a member (who)? I was not referred

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? No problems there

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? Yes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.