BF4 Servers – Auto Balance

Clansmen Home Forums Server/Games Discussion BF4 Servers – Auto Balance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey,

What’s up with the auto balance feature lately? It seems to be randomly moving players around to the point where one team has 4 more players than the other and it continues to “auto balance” to further the disparity.

There is also the problem of “auto balancing” at the end of the round which will move players seconds before the end of the round to the losing team. It’s not fun to set the charges, get switched and then have them explode. ;)

I have only noticed these problems in Rush modes. I don’t know what options are configurable, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention nonetheless.

-D

• Author

Devil5Advocate

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Hey,

What’s up with the auto balance feature lately? It seems to be randomly moving players around to the point where one team has 4 more players than the other and it continues to “auto balance” to further the disparity.

There is also the problem of “auto balancing” at the end of the round which will move players seconds before the end of the round to the losing team. It’s not fun to set the charges, get switched and then have them explode. ;)

I have only noticed these problems in Rush modes. I don’t know what options are configurable, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention nonetheless.

-D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.