BF3 CM Stream Highlights by Draconianic

Clansmen Home Forums General Discussion Screen Shots/ Steaming / Recorded Game Play BF3 CM Stream Highlights by Draconianic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Been working abit on streaming BF3 play now that I’ve got my XSplit working with game source mode. First record and highlight at the bottom (currently only one so far, there will be more). Thoughts and opinions will be highly appreciated! (Excuse the language, will clear that up later on and be more mindful of viewers. Also, the title in the background was suppose to be ontop of the game play to advertise the stream and the server, didn’t work out as planned and fixed already)

Stream: My Stream!

[video width=620 height=378 type=youtube]vfstlAJcg2w[/video]

• Author

Draconianic

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Been working abit on streaming BF3 play now that I’ve got my XSplit working with game source mode. First record and highlight at the bottom (currently only one so far, there will be more). Thoughts and opinions will be highly appreciated! (Excuse the language, will clear that up later on and be more mindful of viewers. Also, the title in the background was suppose to be ontop of the game play to advertise the stream and the server, didn’t work out as planned and fixed already)

Stream: My Stream!

[video width=620 height=378 type=youtube]vfstlAJcg2w[/video]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.