Banned for Report Abuse

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Banned for Report Abuse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

It appears that I have been banned for “!report abuse”. My clan has been playing on your server for some time now and have been enjoying ourselves until today. Per the server rules I would report players that were over a 550 SPM (especially those who were extremely high i.e. 800+) and would do so only once, again per server rules. I also play on your BF4 server and appreciate that it automatically kicks those with an SPM above the server cap.

If I am abusing the ability to report then why place an SPM cap when it is clearly not adhered to? I would appreciate being removed from the ban list as I was only following the server rules.

UWOsiris

• Author

UWOsiris

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

It appears that I have been banned for “!report abuse”. My clan has been playing on your server for some time now and have been enjoying ourselves until today. Per the server rules I would report players that were over a 550 SPM (especially those who were extremely high i.e. 800+) and would do so only once, again per server rules. I also play on your BF4 server and appreciate that it automatically kicks those with an SPM above the server cap.

If I am abusing the ability to report then why place an SPM cap when it is clearly not adhered to? I would appreciate being removed from the ban list as I was only following the server rules.

UWOsiris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.