Ban Appeal

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Ban Appeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

One of your admins said he wanted to hear music so I joined his squad and played him some and within 10 seconds I was banned perm. Wtf? No warning no nothing just banned after he asked. (feel free to check your chat logs 99% sure that’s what he said Unless I miss-read which is possible I skim it

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Music. [perm][Ordominus][Appeal at Clansmen.org]

I don’t get it….

Atleast warn somebody before you ban them permanently.. non the less don’t ask for it if you don’t want it. It wasn’t even phrased trolly like. I play here all the time and never cause problems this seemed kinda like the guy was on a power trip.

IGN: LudacrisSp33d – BF4 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/LudacrisSp33d/

• Author

Ludacris

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

One of your admins said he wanted to hear music so I joined his squad and played him some and within 10 seconds I was banned perm. Wtf? No warning no nothing just banned after he asked. (feel free to check your chat logs 99% sure that’s what he said Unless I miss-read which is possible I skim it

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Music. [perm][Ordominus][Appeal at Clansmen.org]

I don’t get it….

Atleast warn somebody before you ban them permanently.. non the less don’t ask for it if you don’t want it. It wasn’t even phrased trolly like. I play here all the time and never cause problems this seemed kinda like the guy was on a power trip.

IGN: LudacrisSp33d – BF4 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/LudacrisSp33d/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.