Ban Appeal and confusion.

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Ban Appeal and confusion.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I get this notice when I try to join BF4 CM#1 server. I havent been on weeks, and saw my friend UZISuicide420. (I actually know him in person, but he is afk right now) online and tried to join and received this message on battlelog. I can be mouthy sometimes and currently am going through treatment that does make me irritable, but Im not ever that big of jerk. I dont remember anything that I had said that did offend or piss someone off. And if I did, Im sorry. Id just like to play again on the server. Hes always playing on it, and is a kick ass player too.

XAqrQkd.png

• Author

Agonist

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I get this notice when I try to join BF4 CM#1 server. I havent been on weeks, and saw my friend UZISuicide420. (I actually know him in person, but he is afk right now) online and tried to join and received this message on battlelog. I can be mouthy sometimes and currently am going through treatment that does make me irritable, but Im not ever that big of jerk. I dont remember anything that I had said that did offend or piss someone off. And if I did, Im sorry. Id just like to play again on the server. Hes always playing on it, and is a kick ass player too.

XAqrQkd.png

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.