Ban Appeal

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Ban Appeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello Admin,
    I tried getting on the server today, and to my surprise I couldn’t get in. The server stated something about autoban for hacking. I’m puzzled about this because I’ve been playing here for months and by no means do I have any major kills on this server. I probably get more deaths than kills. Maybe I rubbed somebody the wrong way, I don’t. One of my friends is your clanmate and I play with him all the time (Kickenback32). Sad if I can;t play with him on this server. Help please!?

Thanks again.

User: jermangarc

• Author

jermangarc

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

Hello Admin,
      I tried getting on the server today, and to my surprise I couldn’t get in. The server stated something about autoban for hacking. I’m puzzled about this because I’ve been playing here for months and by no means do I have any major kills on this server. I probably get more deaths than kills. Maybe I rubbed somebody the wrong way, I don’t. One of my friends is your clanmate and I play with him all the time (Kickenback32). Sad if I can;t play with him on this server. Help please!?

Thanks again.

User: jermangarc

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.