Ban Appeal

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals Ban Appeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I was banned from the “CM | Noobs Only! | Learn the Game With us! | Instant Spawn!” on BF4 PC. I was banned for “racist/intolerant” language when I was simply admitting my sexuality to another play on the server. I think this is outrageous, and my current boyfriend was on the server to experience the whole thing. It is also insulting that modern-day plugins remove players from the server for simply expressing their sexuality to others. Thank you for your time, unban please :)

• Author

zapp290

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I was banned from the “CM | Noobs Only! | Learn the Game With us! | Instant Spawn!” on BF4 PC. I was banned for “racist/intolerant” language when I was simply admitting my sexuality to another play on the server. I think this is outrageous, and my current boyfriend was on the server to experience the whole thing. It is also insulting that modern-day plugins remove players from the server for simply expressing their sexuality to others. Thank you for your time, unban please :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.