arieswargod

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA arieswargod

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

What is your in-game name? arieswargod

How old are you (18+)? 27

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I’m looking for people who appreciate teamwork, and also people I can learn from as well.

What other games have you played? WoW, Guild Wars, STO and SW:TOR to name a few

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes, I have both.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No, I’ve played on a server that belongs to the Clansmen a few times.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes, they take the fun out of gaming.

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? I have read and agree fully!

• Author

arieswargod

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? arieswargod

How old are you (18+)? 27

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I’m looking for people who appreciate teamwork, and also people I can learn from as well.

What other games have you played? WoW, Guild Wars, STO and SW:TOR to name a few

Do you have previous game Admin experience? No.

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes, I have both.

Were you referred by a member (who)? No, I’ve played on a server that belongs to the Clansmen a few times.

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? Yes, they take the fun out of gaming.

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? I have read and agree fully!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.