appealing a ban

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals appealing a ban

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BF3 Noobs only server. player name: MR_KiLr0y
    Banned for a week Stated reason: Grow up Come back in a week [6d23h][T4LLY-0
    Not really sure what that is about.
    I reported a guy I am certain was hacking “p40zo4e” (if he wasn’t, I will eat my shorts) he reported me back for “false reporting”. If you check the chat logs you will see much of my team was convinced of his cheating.
    Another guy I have never seen before started crying that I was hacking because I killed him several times in a row, I suppose I was less than contrite and jerked his chain a bit but didn’t feel the need to be overly polite to someone who is being rude (I find being incorrectly called a cheater to be rude) Still, I don’t believe I said anything that would warrant a ban. I am a long time player on this server and have extremely boring stats.

• Author

Kilroy

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

BF3 Noobs only server. player name: MR_KiLr0y
      Banned for a week Stated reason: Grow up Come back in a week [6d23h][T4LLY-0
      Not really sure what that is about.
      I reported a guy I am certain was hacking “p40zo4e” (if he wasn’t, I will eat my shorts) he reported me back for “false reporting”. If you check the chat logs you will see much of my team was convinced of his cheating.
      Another guy I have never seen before started crying that I was hacking because I killed him several times in a row, I suppose I was less than contrite and jerked his chain a bit but didn’t feel the need to be overly polite to someone who is being rude (I find being incorrectly called a cheater to be rude) Still, I don’t believe I said anything that would warrant a ban. I am a long time player on this server and have extremely boring stats.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.