Amnonge

Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Amnonge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

what is your in-game name? Amnonge

How old are you (18+)? 31

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I been playing on the sever for the past month have grown to like the community on it and interested in more.

What other games have you played? Wow, Battle field 2 bad company, BF3, MW3 (sucked) , rift, atar trek, star wars , everquest 2, asorted console games , and assorted other

Do you have previous game Admin experience? yes in wow, rift, star trek, star wars

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? i have a mic however my 10 month old has damaged the wire so not sure if it works. I dont currently have mumble installed but that is an easy fix

Were you referred by a member (who)? No i stumbled across the bf3 server

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I dont like cheaters

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? i have and i do

• Author

amnonge

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

what is your in-game name? Amnonge

How old are you (18+)? 31

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? I been playing on the sever for the past month have grown to like the community on it and interested in more.

What other games have you played? Wow, Battle field 2 bad company, BF3, MW3 (sucked) , rift, atar trek, star wars , everquest 2, asorted console games , and assorted other

Do you have previous game Admin experience? yes in wow, rift, star trek, star wars

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Mumble? i have a mic however my 10 month old has damaged the wire so not sure if it works. I dont currently have mumble installed but that is an easy fix

Were you referred by a member (who)? No i stumbled across the bf3 server

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? I dont like cheaters

Have read the server rules and agree to follow them? i have and i do

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.