Adding new games to our list!

Clansmen Home Forums General Discussion Adding new games to our list!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sup forum!
    Just wanted to know if it was possible to add another game to our line up, and to our mumble chat channel..
    I play League of legends quite a bit,and alot of my friends use skype for communication- which I have come to find uses way more bandwidth than necessary.
    So my question is can we also have a slot for that in our mumble for easier communication?
    It will ad more people to clansmen.org for group support and general topics?
    Thank you for any response in this matter..
    BLOODSTAINGLORY
  • Author

BLOODSTAINGLORY

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35
      Sup forum!
      Just wanted to know if it was possible to add another game to our line up, and to our mumble chat channel..
      I play League of legends quite a bit,and alot of my friends use skype for communication- which I have come to find uses way more bandwidth than necessary.
      So my question is can we also have a slot for that in our mumble for easier communication?
      It will ad more people to clansmen.org for group support and general topics?
      Thank you for any response in this matter..
      BLOODSTAINGLORY
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.