Clansmen Home Forums AWOL / MIA Ace6878

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ace6878
    Participant

What is your in-game name? Ace6878

How old are you (18+)? 33:)

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Really liked playing your servers and see now i have played with a lot of fun people from here

What other games have you played? to many

Do you have previous game Admin experience? Not for battlefield but other games i do

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes

Were you referred by a member (who)? yes i was but dont remeber who it was ingame

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? ofcourse

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? yes

• Author

Ace6878
      Participant

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

What is your in-game name? Ace6878

How old are you (18+)? 33:)

Why do you want to join the Clansmen clan/community? Really liked playing your servers and see now i have played with a lot of fun people from here

What other games have you played? to many

Do you have previous game Admin experience? Not for battlefield but other games i do

Voice communication is preferred . Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak? Yes

Were you referred by a member (who)? yes i was but dont remeber who it was ingame

Hacking, cheating or glitching are forbidden. Will you abstain from hacking, cheating or glitching? ofcourse

Have you read the server rules and agree to follow them? yes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.