Baned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I just found u server and i was sniping from the us ship paracel storm rush, i got 15-0 from 470-530 distance, 500 distance u put 0=500m in ur facking sniper and admin baned me for cheat are u facking serious.

This was the message : Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: Col0nel_Alex too [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at Clansmen.org] Plz learn to play and unban me i liked this server very much

• Author

Col0nel_Alex

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I just found u server and i was sniping from the us ship paracel storm rush, i got 15-0 from 470-530 distance, 500 distance u put 0=500m in ur facking sniper and admin baned me for cheat are u facking serious.

This was the message : Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: Col0nel_Alex too [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at Clansmen.org] Plz learn to play and unban me i liked this server very much

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Baned’ is closed to new replies.